At Smartleasing, we believe in the continuous improvement of the products and services we offer, as well as the strengthening of relationships we build with our customers.
Our Customer Service Charter is an expression of our ongoing commitment to this improvement.
The charter outlines what you can expect from Smartleasing. It also explains how you can access information from us and in which way you can voice your concerns.
We value your feedback – it allows us to understand how we can better service your needs.
Customer Service Charter
1. We aim to provide excellent customer service
- It's easy for you to contact us. Simply call us on 1 DRIVE (13 74 83) between 8:30am and 8pm (AEST), Monday to Friday.
- We endeavour to direct you to the right person who will answer or resolve your enquiry first time.
- We will provide you with a timeframe for resolution if your enquiry cannot be answered on the spot.
- We aim to respond to all written queries (whether by email or post) within 2 business days.
- We provide an open and honest fee structure.
2. We protect your personal information
- We will not sell personal information to other organisations for marketing purposes.
- You have a right to access your personal information, provided your request is within the guidelines stated in our terms and conditions.
3. Your feedback matters to us
- We will seek out your feedback and listen to what you tell us.
- We will deal with you openly and honestly, and will strive to meet your expectations at all times.
4. We tailor our products and services to suit your needs
- We use our customers' feedback to continually improve our products and services.
- We aim to offer an innovative range of products and services that best meet your needs and which are considered the best value in the marketplace.
5. To help us provide the best service to you, we ask you to
- Read all communications sent to you by Smartleasing (we do not send spam email).
- Inform us of any changes to your personal, employment, or plan details 10 days before the affected pay-date.
- Provide us with open and honest feedback to help improve our service.
At Smartleasing, we want to hear from you. If you have a suggestion for improvement, want to compliment someone who gave you great customer service, or have a complaint or something on your mind you need to share, you can contact us in the following ways:
Telephone: 1 DRIVE (13 74 83)
Email: [email protected]
At Smartleasing we strive to provide you with a great customer experience. We want to resolve any problems quickly and to your satisfaction. If we are not meeting your expectations, we'd like you to tell us.
Where do I start?
We want to make it easy for you to make a complaint. You can contact us by;
Telephone: 1 DRIVE (13 74 83)
Complaints: [email protected]
What happens next?
You'll receive a response with a resolution, or an update on progress within 48 hours. We'll aim to resolve any problems within two weeks.
If you are not satisfied with the initial resolution or investigation of your complaint it will be escalated to the next level of management. That manager will deal with you personally to discuss your complaint and the resolutions offered.
What to do if you are not satisfied with the outcome
- We ask that you continue communicating with us so that we may have the opportunity to resolve the issue to your satisfaction
- As a last resort, the following departments are available for you to escalate your concerns. Should you choose to contact your relevant state department, please ensure you have your case number
If you have been provided with financial advice or have a concern regarding an application for credit and are not satisfied with our final response, you can lodge a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). AFCA provides fair and independent financial services complaint resolution that is free to customers.
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 1800 931 678 (free call)
Mail: Australian Financial Complaints Authority
GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001
Licensing and Accreditation
We're committed to maintaining the highest levels of industry accreditation and compliance.
Smartsalary Pty Ltd trading as Smartleasing (ABN 24 096 796 100) is registered with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) and holds an Australian Credit Licence, Licence No: 390165. Furthermore, Smartsalary has an Australian Financial Services Representative Number: 284495. Smartleasing staff hold Financial Services Reform Act (FSRA) accreditation through BMS Risk Solutions Pty Ltd ( AFSL 461 594), where the insurance is provided by AAI Limited trading as Vero Insurance (AFSL 230 859), Eric Insurance Limited (AFSL No. 238279) and the Smart Guys Pty Ltd (AFSL No 460412).
Smartsalary is a member of the Australian Finance Industry Association (AFIA), who is the leading industry advocate for Australia’s finance sector. They work with governments, regulators and key financial stakeholders to ensure that our members can actively participate in a stable, competitive and accessible finance market. Smartsalary is also an Accredited Finance Broker with the Finance Brokers Association of Australia (FBAA). The FBAA was formed in the belief that the establishment of measurable standards of proper professional practice in sourcing domestic and commercial funding was in the best interests of its customers/consumers and vital to the integrity and future well being of the finance/mortgage broking industry. Published within an industry recognised Code of Practice, these standards have been adopted by an increasing number of industry professionals who, as finance brokers offer domestic, commercial, lease and motor vehicle, business, and debtor finance.